Twin Towns Masonic Centre /Trading as
Our newly renovated centre has a fully equipped kitchen, stage, audio system, toilet facilities with disabled access. The space is ideal for dance, yoga, conferences, seminars and catered functions. There is seating and tables to accommodate 120 people.
All booking fees/bonds are payable in advance
$50 if preparing a meal and using kitchen appliances
$25 if using any hall electronic equipment eg TV or PA system
All breakages to be paid for (this includes appliances)
1. Public liability insurance MUST be sighted before use of centre is sanctioned
2. No smoking in hall.
3. No gambling in hall or grounds.
4. There are regulations regarding alcohol.
(Note the hirer is responsible to obtain necessary Licencing approvals to serve liquor at their function and conditions contained therein adhered to)
5. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
6. No animals or pets allowed in hall
7. Nothing to be taken on loan from hall.
8. There is parking at the rear of the hall and in Boyd Street.
9. Advertising leaflets must have appropriate content and be relevant only to the function taking place in the hall as booked.
9. No loud music after 10pm
10. If paying in cash… please note that there is no change available. Correct money only.
11. A refundable deposit of $50 is required for a key.
1. All Table and Chairs to be cleaned and left in an orderly manner in the hall
2. Any unused collapsible tables to be stored in table cupboard.
3. Hall to be cleaned and rubbish completely removed from premises.
4. All doors (including toilet) and windows must be locked when vacating hall.
5. All lights and fans to be switched off. If lights or fans are left on or if a door is left open a call out fee of $25 will be charged.
6. All functions must finish and hall returned to normal by midnight.
When the centre is required for a Masonic activity it will take priority over any booking
(All bookings to be made through Mr Graham Moon 04 1964 2218 or 07 5536 6161)